The time now is Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:48:15
Welcome:Guest Gold coins:0 Silver Coins:0 Points:0 Level:Guest New messages:0

User Submitted News

Have some news? Would like to report it on Games-engine's frontpage? Just start a new topic here.
You and Your news will known by everybody.

Moderator: admin, shie17, Deletr753, distdude969, tinaluo6483, Brenda Cassidy ,

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page

i did not know anything about this watch till Callum-grandson- informed me today that he would like one for christmas, got his order in early,Apple are delaying the launch due to something to do with more waterproofing it, it has  to be more stringent that the  iPhone and iPad,another problem is the curved face design, which also features a sapphire coating, Apple have hired more staff from TAG Heur and also from Nike's fuel band division.

The watch will have a slightly protruding face, pack touchscreen smarts and utilise wireless charging.

It’s believed the iWatch will need to be paired with an iOS device in order to handle messaging and calls, meaning it won’t

work as a standalone device.

As expected, fitness tracking is set to be a key focus, with Apple said to be including a heart rate monitor.

Apple is readying two models with 1.3-inch and 1.6–inch displays.

Apple is hoping to shift a massive 50 million units of the iWatch in its first year on sale. That would make it by far the most popular smartwatch on the market.

but they have got to get it sorted in time for the christmas holidays

they are saying that the price will be about £160-220, never know it could be cheaper!!

for all this information on your wrist, it would be like a secret service agent talking into his wrist like we see on the tv?

margaret

10 Coins /News Award 10 Coins/ by Brenda Cassidy
Edited By callum12 At 7/16/2014 9:50:16 AM

Signature

Post Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:48:10
Wossers wonder how much that will cost? Looks really nice though 
PostWed, 16 Jul 2014 14:41:48Reply(0)

Signature

It looks so smart, I also like it very much ! Envy
PostWed, 16 Jul 2014 19:38:26Reply(0)

Signature

The design is beautiful, but the price will certainly be high.
PostThu, 17 Jul 2014 02:32:46Reply(1)

Signature

It needs to have that non cellular call, text anywhere, Bluetooth feature. So when you are in a no call zone, you  can still send and receive texts. 

With Samsung and Microsoft upping the competition with every passing month, Apple has no time to waste. Otherwise, it will be at least a year before amending any design shortfalls. Here are the Microsoft patents, if you missed them.

Edited By 3DSXL2015 At 7/17/2014 11:44:01 PM
PostThu, 17 Jul 2014 23:34:05Reply(0)

that looks smart too but given a choice i would go for apple every time

margaret

PostFri, 18 Jul 2014 03:37:33Reply(0)

Signature

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page
View credits policy

Quick Reply

Submit