The time now is Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:48:15
Welcome:Guest Gold coins:0 Silver Coins:0 Points:0 Level:Guest New messages:0

User Submitted News

Have some news? Would like to report it on Games-engine's frontpage? Just start a new topic here.
You and Your news will known by everybody.

Moderator: admin, shie17, Deletr753, distdude969, tinaluo6483, Brenda Cassidy ,

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page

It's the latest Vivillon

Not too long ago — at the end of May — we told you that a fancy pattern Vivillon was to be distributed following 100 million trades on the Pokémon Global Trade Station, with around ten million more required at that point. That seemed like a long way still to go, but evidently was not: that Vivillon is available now in Pokémon X & Y.

It sure looks handsome, with the following details previously given about the distribution.

Vivillon is a unique Pokémon in that the patterns and colours on its wings typically vary based on the real-world region in which a player lives. Because of this characteristic, players around the world have been exchanging Vivillon via the GTS to collect all of the regional patterns.

This particular 'mon has the Hold Hands special move, which is unique to this distribution; it'll be available to claim until 31st July.

Fancy Pattern Vivillon Screenshot 3

source- http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/fancy_pattern_vivillon_now_available_as_pokemon_global_trade_station_hits_100_million_landmark

you can get vivillon by going to mystery gift on the pokemon x/y home menu, and then select "Via internet" after you've done that, go to a pokemon centre and talk to the girl there. 

10 Coins /News Award 10 Coins/ by Brenda Cassidy

Signature

Post Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:37:48
I wish I had a 3ds now... I love the pokemon games, and I already missed the event for celebi...Fast cry
Edited By meloetta13 At 7/7/2014 8:42:06 AM
PostMon, 07 Jul 2014 08:38:24Reply(0)

Signature

That is so many trades! I wonder how many hours of Pokemon were played by all those people to get to the 100 million mark?
Edited By 3dsgamer At 7/7/2014 5:56:33 PM
PostMon, 07 Jul 2014 17:56:21Reply(0)

Signature

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page
View credits policy

Quick Reply

Submit