The time now is Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:48:15
Welcome:Guest Gold coins:0 Silver Coins:0 Points:0 Level:Guest New messages:0

User Submitted News

Have some news? Would like to report it on Games-engine's frontpage? Just start a new topic here.
You and Your news will known by everybody.

Moderator: admin, shie17, Deletr753, distdude969, tinaluo6483, Brenda Cassidy ,

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page

Nostalgic Films Coming To Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo_3ds_gloss_pink

As part of its partnership with the BFI (British Film Institute), which was successfully inaugurated at last year’s 56th BFI London Film Festival, Nintendo will offer Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL owners an exclusive opportunity to see influential 1950s films Eye On The Ball and A Solid Explanation as they were originally intended, in stereoscopic 3D.

A Solid Explanation will be available to view from today until 17th April and Eye On The Ball will be available to view 24th April until 8th May.

Available to view for free via Nintendo Video, these films have been preserved in the BFI National Archive since they were first screened in the early 1950s. After being restored to their former glory they offer a fascinating glimpse into some of the earliest steps into the world of 3D cinema, from over 60 years ago.

“We are proud to be working with the BFI to launch such historical 3D content via SpotPass on Nintendo 3DS and bring two unique films to a new audience. Make sure you keep checking Nintendo Video on your Nintendo 3DS for regularly updated content for you to enjoy.”

- Shelly Pearce, Director of Marketing and PR

10 Coins /News Award 10 Coins/ by Brenda Cassidy

Signature

Post Wed, 03 Apr 2013 07:09:44
Would love to see these but I cannot use Nintendo Video  here what a pity
PostWed, 03 Apr 2013 14:27:51Reply(0)

Signature

Great novelty piece shie thank you
PostWed, 03 Apr 2013 15:09:44Reply(0)

Signature

AWESOME stuff shie17. But i need to get a 3ds LOL. I'm a bit behind the times.
PostWed, 03 Apr 2013 18:36:59Reply(2)

Signature

I definitely will keep checking Nintendo Video on my Nintendo 3DS in the following days. thanks a lot for it, shie. 

btw, great to have you back. you were missed a lot. gigi

PostWed, 03 Apr 2013 20:50:23Reply(4)

Signature

Would love to see these but the videos are not available in my area boooo
PostWed, 03 Apr 2013 20:54:51Reply(0)

Signature

Quoted From drjudi Posted 2013-04-03 08:54:51
Would love to see these but the videos are not available in my area boooo
sadso sad drjudi. Unfortunately here as well, maybe in the UK area first. Hopefully one of these days it will be. We also don't have netflix here.Wail
PostThu, 04 Apr 2013 01:54:12Reply(0)

Signature

There are so many of us that cannot get Nintendo video's in our area on our 3ds consoles

Does anyone know if there is any other wat to watch them ???

PostThu, 04 Apr 2013 02:21:07Reply(1)

Signature

FirstPage Previous 1 Next LastPage   Total  1  Page   Goto Page
View credits policy

Quick Reply

Submit