The time now is Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:48:15
Welcome:Guest Gold coins:0 Silver Coins:0 Points:0 Level:Guest New messages:0

User Submitted News

Have some news? Would like to report it on Games-engine's frontpage? Just start a new topic here.
You and Your news will known by everybody.

Moderator: admin, shie17, Deletr753, distdude969, tinaluo6483, Brenda Cassidy ,

FirstPage Previous 1 2 Next LastPage   Total  2  Page   Goto Page

It's sheer eye candy. The pocket-sized and sleeker Nintendo DS Lite Compa

ct (concept) is not only pocket-sized, but slides open to reveal dual screens.

The L AND R buttons are cool.

Here is the link to this source: http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/feature-nintendo-ds-lite-compact-is-pocket-sized-slides-open-video-

10 Coins /News Award 10 Coins/ by Brenda Cassidy
Edited By Usmankhan At 10/17/2012 10:49:14 AM

Signature

Current android devices: XPERIA Z1, BLACKBERRY Z30 , NEXUS 5 , HTC SENSATION XE,IPAD 4, AINOL SPARK 

Older devices i had : Sony Xperia U, Htc Wildfire S,HTC SENSATION XE , BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK                                                          

Post Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:30:03
That is a cool concept! my only concern would be the top screen looks a bit fragile and would easily be snapped off.
PostWed, 17 Oct 2012 14:59:09Reply(0)

Signature

this is much cooler than the original Ds lite. but i also have the same worry as distdude. Smile
PostWed, 17 Oct 2012 19:30:29Reply(0)

Signature

me too with distdude and lovegames.

also, these slidy thing seem to always get sticky or stiff?!

but i like the compact idea. i mean really a cell is smaller than a ds console, so why not go there?

PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 06:20:00Reply(0)

Signature

The thing i liked were the L and R buttons :-)
PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 06:48:47Reply(0)

Signature

Current android devices: XPERIA Z1, BLACKBERRY Z30 , NEXUS 5 , HTC SENSATION XE,IPAD 4, AINOL SPARK 

Older devices i had : Sony Xperia U, Htc Wildfire S,HTC SENSATION XE , BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK                                                          

Can any one help me with my nintendo dsi xl s R button it is not working properly and i cannot Play fifa games without it :-(
PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 06:50:27Reply(0)

Signature

needs repair would say
PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 09:01:12Reply(0)

Signature

Quoted From brett1 Posted 2012-10-18 09:01:12
needs repair would say
Thanks for suggestion, i repaired it myself.................Smile
PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 09:14:40Reply(0)

Signature

Yup, me to. that thing looks like it would break in 1, 2, 3 and JAM UP the phone lines at Nintendo.
PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 09:22:25Reply(0)

Signature

I like the design too for it is too cool for school and I like that the inner flip screen clam shell is protected by the sliding storage covers of the buttons. 

As for the problem with your L and R buttons not working, here is a quick fix for getting them to work. Most likely there is dust (aka Dead Skin Cells) lodged in between the rubber contact pads and the DSi XL Motherboard which isn't making good contact for gameplay, so what you do to in order to quick fix that is blow as hard as you can into the corners of where the L and R buttons are located. I mean like put your mouth to the DS and blow hard, (Don't laugh it does work) This works for the Lite, DSi and DSi XL I have never had a problem with the DS for like its common nickname, it's a Tank except for a little too much weight on the screen which can crack, 

Also one thing I do is insert my DS and DSi into my pockets where the screen is facing my hip for the screen will stay protected incase I bump into anymore hard objects outside my pockets. (I had too learn the hard way) 

Hope these tips help you out.

PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 18:10:30Reply(0)

Signature

Hey does anyone like this redesign for the original DS? The first design was great and when it came too abuse from children (I know a few) it really withstood pain and my DS has been thrown and a lot worst and just after 7 years when it was made the top screen is cracked from when I was walking with it in my pocket with the top screen facing outward.

This comes from one of my favorite shopping sites and its great eyecandy for me since I have the first DS design model.

http://www.priceangels.com/DSML-Renovate-Touch-Screen-Game-Console--Mazarine--s622265.html

PostThu, 18 Oct 2012 18:29:50Reply(0)

Signature

FirstPage Previous 1 2 Next LastPage   Total  2  Page   Goto Page
View credits policy

Quick Reply

Submit